Friday, May 9, 2014

Week 13

This week the week of submission of proposal report, progress report and the first three chapter of Final Year Project (FYP) Report.

But the good news is my supervisor is okay with us if we can submit all the report in week 14. So I have more time to update my proposal and blog.

The first three chapter of FYP Report that I mention earlier are consists of Chapter 1, 2 and 3 of Introduction of the project, literature review and the methodology respectively. I have completed my proposal and already submit it in this week.




My progress of this project will be updated until week 14 and it all can see in my blog page. I am still do some research of my project, the hardware and software that I will use and at the same time I am still looking forward for any upgrading and modifying this project especially for software. Since I am not expert in programming, so I did ask some of my friends that willing to teach me for the programming part.