Friday, November 21, 2014

Week 10


Before do the project on PIC, we have to construct the circuit diagram. and I'm using the Proteus software to construct. 

So, here is the final circuit diagram.

Circuit Diagram


The figure below shows the circuit diagram based from the Proteus software. I have to used the Proteus software from my friend's laptop since I've problem for the software in my laptop. 




After the circuit diagram is success, the PCW C-Compiler is used to edit and compile the C-language program that I used.

By using the PICKIT2 Downloader Software, the program will download to PIC. This software comes with Microchip USB PIC Programmer. This Software is used to read and write the HEX from PICKIT2 into PIC16F877 microcontroler. Below shows PICKit2 software: 


Software is used to read and write into PIC16F877 microcontroller

Next, the figure below shows the command of program is burning.